OSX 32bit plugins end-of-life announcement
A.O.M. is planning to terminate development and support of OSX 32bit plugins on September 1 2018.
After the date,
- From the first release after the date, plugins no longer include 32bit code. Therefore 32bit DAWs start to fail loading plugins.
- Installer size and disk usage on user environment become half.
- Support tickets about OSX 32bit plugins will be closed.
- Older installer download is still available on previous versions page.
- Windows 32bit plugins are still available.
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.9.2.
New Features and Enhancements
- [Sakura Dither] Support 64f detection.
- [All plugins] Show license end date in status bar.
- [All plugins] Support GUI dimming while bypass.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Interpret non-negative value as negative value in CEILING parameter.
- [Invisible Limiter] Interpret non-negative value as negative value in...
We have tested A.O.M. Audio Plugins 1.9.1 with FL Studio 20 Mac and Studio One 4. At this moment, there seems not to be any interoperability problem,
except for known issue about channel cofiguraion (*1). Please email us to email@example.com when you find any problems. (*1) FL Studio fails to configure VST3 plugins with multichannel support. We recommend to use VST2 or Audio Unit version...
We have tested A.O.M. Audio Plugins 1.9.1 with Live 10. At this moment, there seems not to be any interoperability problem. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org when you find any problems.