Invisible Limiter G3
Total Bundle 1-year license
Invisible Limiter Perpetual license
Invisible Limiter G2 Perpetual license
This license is for Invisible Limiter G3. Please note it cannot unlock Invisible Limiter nor Invisible Limiter G2.
Invisible Limiter G3 is the third generation of Invisible Limiter series coming with significant updates around fundamental limiting algorithm and oversampling engine. Supporting modern mastering techinque, Invisible Limiter G3's limiter features have been refined and reorganized from the previous generation.
Soft Limiter section
The goal of multistage peak limiting, frequently used in modern mastering process, is flexible peak envelope control in intermediate limiting stages. Soft Limiter section is a sophisticated toolset built for control of peak envelope. Unlike a conventional compressor and limiter, the Soft Limiter has large capability and flexibleness of peak envelope shaping by analyzing direct waveform instead of signal energy.
Since Soft Limiter does not enforce brickwall limiting, users can place Invisible Limiter G3 at intermediate position of their mastering chain for peak envelope control.
Brickwall Limiter section
The brickwall limiting algoritm has been refined from Invisible Limiter G2. It reduces many undesired side-effects such as narrow stereo image, signal smearing, spatial orientation change and groove alternation.
Invisible Limiter G3 enhanced its reduction curve shape adjustment feature from G2. It supports curve bending on time axis.
- Conceptual separation of intermediate peak envelope control and brickwall limiting.
- Mid/Side processing
- Parallel compression
- Flexible control of reduction curve shape
- True peak limiting
- Reduction, peak and level meters
- Oversampling up to approx. 1.5MHz
- Unity Gain Monitor
- Version 1.15.3 (2022-09-09)
- CLAP plugin format is now supported.
- Version 1.15.0 (2022-08-04)
- Initial Release
- Windows 10 21H2 / 22H2 (64bit only)
- Windows 11 21H2 / 22H2
- macOS Mojave 10.14 (64bit only)
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Big Sur 11
- macOS Monterey 12
- macOS Ventura 13
- x64 compatible processor with SSE3 instructions
- Apple Silicon Mac
VST2, VST3, Audio Unit, AAX-Native, CLAP
- Supports 44.1k - 384kHz Sample Rate
- 64-bit Floating-point Internal Precision
- Latency Compensation
- Factory Preset
- Snapshot (ex A/B Comparison)
- Reset to Default