Perpetual License — 16,500JPY (excluding tax)
1-year to Perpetual extension — 12,320JPY (excluding tax)
DeSibilizer is a de-esser plugin, which reduces sibilants in vocal and speech.
- Detects long sibilants rather than strong sibilants.
- Intuitive frequency range selection.
- Control de-essing behavior by two factors: detection sensitivity and detection threshold
- Fixed and adaptive sensitivity
- Very low sound coloring
- Preserve groove by keeping head of sibilants by default.
- Lookahead feature to reduce whole sibilants.
- Compensation boost: gain to total band signal, synchronizing to reduction.
Difference between DeSibilizer and DeSibilizer LL (Low Latency)
Both of DeSibilizer / DeSibilizer LL can be unlocked with DeSibilizer license or Total Bundle license.
|Lookahead feature||Yes (0〜60msec)||No|
|Recommended for||Mixing and Mastering||When near-zero latency monitoring is required.|
- Version 1.13.0 (2021-12-22)
- Initial release.
- Windows 8.1 / 10 / 11 (64bit only)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra - macOS 12 Monterey (64bit only)
- x64 compatible processor with SSE3 instructions
- Apple Silicon Mac
VST2, VST3, Audio Unit, AAX-Native
- Supports 44.1k - 384kHz Sample Rate
- 64-bit Floating-point Internal Precision
- Latency Compensation
- Factory Preset
- Snapshot (ex A/B Comparison)
- Reset to Default