Cyclic Panner is an unique pan/width control tool based on axis transformation.Common panners employs channel gain-based panning, however,it often reduces stereo width at the left/right ends of panning.
Using Cyclic Panner, material's sound field is retained even if it is put on the left/right end of sound field.Pan-linked LPF feature makes "lowpass-ing opposite channel" panning technique dramatically easy.Furthermore, visual display of sound field helps user to understand current sound field intuitively.
- Unique panning / width control tool.
- Visual display of sound field.
- Pan-linked low-pass filter.
- Very low CPU load.
- Windows 7 - 10 (32bit/64bit)
- OS X 10.9.5 - 10.14 (64bit only)
Intel x86/x64 compatible CPU
SSE3 extension is required.
- Audio Unit
- Supports 44.1k - 192kHz Sample Rate
- 64-bit Floating-point Internal Precision
- Latency Compensation
- Factory Preset
- A/B Comparison
- Reset to Default