License Retrieval Form
We have added license retrieval form to our website. After checking email address ownership, valid license(s) will be automatically resent.
Interoperability to WaveLab 10 and Cubase 10.5
We have tested A.O.M. Audio Plugins 1.10.0 with WaveLab 10 and Cubase 10.5. At this moment, there seems not to be any interoperability problem. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org when you find any problems.
Termination of individual plugins’ 1-year license
A.O.M. is planning to terminate individual plugins’ 1-year option in our store on 2020 Summer, because of its low demand.
Following licenses will be removed from our store as of 2020 Summer.
- Cyclic Panner 1-year license
- Invisible Limiter 1-year license
- Invisible Limiter G2 1-year license
- Sakura Dither 1-year license
- Stereo Imager D 1-year license
- tranQuilizr 1-year license
- tranQuilizr G2 1-year license
- Wave Shredder 1-year license
- All existing licenses
- All existing redeem codes
- Existing 1-year license is eligible to be extended to corresponding perpetual license.
- In our store, these options are unaffected.
- Perpetual license of all plugins
- 1y-to-perpetual extension of all plugins
- Cross-grade option of all plugins
- Total Bundle 1-year license
Older-format Audio Unit plugins and OS X 10.9/10.10 end-of-support announcement
A.O.M. is planning to terminate development and support of older-format Audio Unit plugins (*1) and OS X 10.9/10.10 on January 1 2020.
After the date,
- From the first release after the date, installers for deprecated platforms are no longer provided.
- Related support tickets will be closed.
- Older installers (unsupported) are still available in previous versions page.
(*1) Older-format Audio Unit plugins are Audio Unit plugins that use deprecated Carbon Component Manager technology. For example, Logic Pro 9 supports only older-format Audio Unit plugins, therefore it cannot load newer-format Audio Unit plugins (aka AUv2) after this change. Almost all modern DAWs support newer-format Audio Unit plugins, thus those will be unaffected.
macOS 10.15 Catalina Interoprability
We have tested with macOS 10.15 Catalina. These interoprability issues are found and fixed.
Issue: GateKeeper blocks running Audio Plugins installer on Catalina.
Fix: We released notarized installer. Download link is already updated. Please make sure the filename is
Issue: License Manager does not run on Catalina.
Fix: We released License Manager version 2.0.0.
As for plugin themselves, no problem was found. Please report to helpdesk when you find any problems.
Windows 7 and Windows 32bit plugins end-of-life announcement
A.O.M. is planning to terminate development and support of Windows 7 and Windows 32bit plugins on January 14 2020.
After the date,
- From the first release after the date, Windows 32bit installer is no longer provided. Windows 64bit installer will not run on Windows 7.
- Support tickets about Windows 7 and Windows 32bit plugins will be closed.
- Older installer download is still available on previous versions page](//files.aom-factory.jp/plugins/).
Payment gateway migration
We have migrated our payment gateway to Digital River’s MyCommerce Shareit. Please do not hesitate to tell us whenever you notice purchase problem.
Student Recording Competition for the AES Latin American Conference 2019
A.O.M. sponsors Student Recording Competition for the AES Latin American Conference 2019. We’ll provide our product licenses for finalists.
Plugins v1.10.0 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.10.0.
- tranQuilizr G2
Bug Fixes and workarounds
- [All Plugins, Windows, VST3] Add a workaround to avoid problem that Samplitude fails to load project after plugin’s parameter count gets decreased.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] K-weighting filter was unintentionally applied to main signal line when K-weighting setting is enabled. This bug was introduced in version 1.9.5. – fixed.
Plugins v1.9.6 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.9.6.
New Feature and Enhancements
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Add “Modern III” limit mode.
- [Mac] Add GUI scaling feature.
- [All Plugins, Audio Unit] Plugins do not update its values after loading user-saved preset – fixed.
- [All Plugins, VST3] Long window open time in Samplitude – fixed.
- [All Plugins] Left/Right triangle buttons of dropdown button stay after menu item selection – fixed.
Interoperability to Live 10.1 VST3 feature
We have tested A.O.M. Audio Plugins 1.9.5 with Live 10.1’s VST3 feature. At this moment, there seems not to be any interoperability problem. Please email us to email@example.com when you find any problems.
Plugins v1.9.5 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.9.5.
New Features and Enhancements
- [All Plugins] Introduce parameter snapshot feature. This supersedes A/B comparison feature.
- [All Plugins] Support hierarchy in factory presets.
- [All Plugins] Support undoing parameter reset.
- [All Plugins] Support wheel increment/decrement in drop-down list.
- [All Plugins] Add support for evaluation license.
- [All Plugins, Windows] Introduce plugin zoom feature.
- [Invisible Limiter / Invisible Limiter G2] Show internal sampling rate in quality parameter.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Make CPU load slightly lower.
- [tranQuilizr] Add unit to bandwidth value.
- [All Plugins] Eliminate redundant memory (re)allocation. (potential performance improvement)
- [All Plugins] Fix a bug that license status (key icon) did not become authorized state around 1 second after GUI open in some hosts.
- [All Plugins] Fix a bug that parameter link in Cubase did not work after double-clicking knobs.
- [All Plugins, Mac] Fix laggy display during knob operation. This fix also mitigates host’s laggy display caused by plugins.
- [Cyclic Panner] Eliminate inefficient memory allocation. (potential performance improvement)
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Mitigate pop noise related to quality change.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix a bug that tranQuilizr records empty undo history after touching equalizer points.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix a potential bug of duplicated begin/end notification of mouse gesture.
- [tranQuilizr] Mitigate pop noise related to filter’s slope change.
- [All Plugins] Disable in-plugin undo/redo feature in some hosts (Studio One, Ableton Live, Logic Pro). These hosts have native undo/redo feature and both have interfered each other.
- [All Plugins] Increase number of digits when editing.
- [All Plugins] Remove license file open dialog from in-plugin license installation dialog. Now this feature supports only drag-and-drop of license file.
- [All Plugins] Switch from modal dialog to full-window dialog. This avoids potential bug caused by window modality and order.
- [Cyclic Panner] Change panpot value representation like “C” or “L 50”.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Remove preset-load lock feature (tablet icon). Now plugin always accepts parameter load by user operation. Factory presets do not overwrite current settings of gain, wet mix, unity gain monitoring, bypass parameters.