Plugins v1.8.2 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.8.2.
New features and enhancements
- [All plugins] Add status bar and make tooltip displayed on status bar.
- [All plugins] Full-window ‘demo mode’ display.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Add new factory preset.
- [Invisible Limiter / Invisible Limiter G2] Potential memory leak bug in macOS Sierra. First reported on middle November. – fixed
- [Invisible Limiter] Potential mute bug, when DAW supplies 0 channel audio block. – fixed
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Wrong ceiling point in K-xx meter modes. – fixed
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Lower bit of bit meter in WaveLab flaps after dither processing. – fixed
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Release amount was held beyond every playback under extremely long release time setting. – fixed
- [tranQuilizr] Total curve was calculated from all bands even under non-‘all’ curve display modes. – fixed
- [tranQuilizr] Potential crash on plugin GUI startup. – fixed
- [tranQuilizr] Potential tiny (several kilobytes) memory leak bug. – fixed
- [Wave Shredder] Potential pop noise on first playback. – fixed
- [Windows] Wrong fallback condition of registry-stored common plugin settings. – fixed.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Modern II is now startup mode.
Plugins v1.8.1 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.8.1.
New features and enhancements
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Add “Modern II” a new limiting mode.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Support up to quality 10.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Reduce CPU load by 30-40%.
- [Invisible Limiter G2, VST3/AU/AAX] Support up to 12 channels symmetric I/O.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Support gain button control by MIDI note-on.
- [Windows Installer] Installer now includes required external library (Visual C++ Redistributable). Users no longer need to install the library separately.
- [All plugins] Reduce potential CPU spike caused by internal inter-thread lock.
- [VST3] Support soft bypass button, which is normally placed at out of plugin’s window.
- [tranQuilizr] Simplify analyzer curve.
- [All plugins] Add “Copy System Stats to Clipboard” menu. It’s helpful for troubleshooting.
- [tranQuilizr, AU] Compare button did not get active after touching equalizer/filter points in Logic Pro X.
- [Windows Installer] Some unnecessary file was left after uninstall.
- [Windows Installer] Installer sometimes failed to recognize required external library.
- [VST2/VST3, Windows] Shape of mouse cursor was not changed properly in Studio One 3.
- [VST3, OSX] Blank window in WaveLab 9.
- [Invisible Limiter G2, OSX] GUI placement bug in WaveLab 8.5 or earlier.
- [Invisible Limiter G2, VST3, Windows] GUI placement bug in Studio One 2.
- [VST3, Windows] Saved parameters did not get loaded in Reaper.
- [VST2, Windows] Windows size was not adjusted correctly in Cubase 7.
- [VST3] Fix a channel configuration report bug in some hosts.
- [All Plugins] Internal threshold of on/off type parameter is now set to 0.5.