tranQuilizr is an equalizer plugin with transparent sound and intuitive operations. Conventional digital equalizers are bound to conventional equalizer design method, such as bilinear transform, and brings equalizing curve distortion and unwanted sound coloring. tranQuilizr employs a new method on equalizer design and provides really transparent sound.
Users are able to adjust tradeoffs between quality and CPU load by Quality parameter. tranQuilizr also offers flexible channel management; every band can be inserted on LR/L/R/M/S channels independently. Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC) enables gain control against total gain changes caused by equalizer bands.
Try Plugin Buy License Product Manual
Reviews / Quotes
Reviews on KVR
- Unique transparent sound.
- Six equalizer bands and Lo-/Hi-Cut filters.
- All equalizer bands and filters can be put on a channel in Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Equalizer supports 20Hz to 30kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth.
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters.
- Filters support 1Hz-10kHz for Lo-Cut and 100Hz-30kHz for Hi-Cut.
- On/off and solo switch for every band.
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC).
- Up to 1,536kHz internal sample rate.
- Phase invert switch.
- M/S balance adjustment.
- Monitoring channels is selectable from Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Mouse-friendly paragraphic operation.
- Small plug-in latency (64 samples).
- Output gain.
- Compatible with VST / Audio Unit / AAX-Native formats.
- Works on Windows and Mac OSX, both 32 and 64bit.
- Employs 64bit floating-point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz sampling rate.
- Supports 64bit floating-point plugin I/O for VST.
- Latency Compensation (needs DAW's support).
- A/B Comparison.
- Almost all parameters are automatable.