We have tested with macOS 10.12 Sierra. No Sierra-specific compatibility issue is found. Please report to helpdesk when you find any problems on macOS Sierra.
Test is performed with:
- Ableton Live 9.6.2
- Cubase 8.5.20
- Digital Performer 9.12
- Logic Pro 10.2.4
- REAPER 5.26
- Studio One 3.3.1
- WaveLab 9.0.25
New shopping cart is now available. At this moment, both old and new carts are equally available, and we will migrate to new cart gradually.
Features in new shopping cart:
- Buyer can specify licensee name and email address during checkout, regardless of buyer's information registered to PayPal.
- JPY payment is now accepted. If your main currency is not USD, choosing JPY may reduce your payment amount.
- Japan-domestic bank-transfer payment is now accepted.
A.O.M. began to notify expiration of 1-year license by email. Notification will be sent typically 14-days prior to expiration date.
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.8.0.
New features and enhancements
- New plugin: Invisible Limiter G2
- New plugin format: VST3
- [All Plugins] Add next and previous buttons to drop-down list.
- [All Plugins] Knob value can be reset to default by double-clicking.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix bug that analyzer display gets shifted under non-44100Hz sampling rate.
- [All Plugins] Knob’s text field did not show correct value when dragging to maximum or minimum value.
Invisible Limiter G2 is a successor of Invisible Limiter, but both are treated as completely independent plugins. Invisible Limiter will NOT be discontinued nor overwritten, and A.O.M. continues to maintain both Invisible Limiter and Invisible Limiter G2 simultaneously.
Total Bundle licenses cover Invisible Limiter G2.
See also: Known Issues
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.7.5.
New features and enhancements
- [Mac OS X] Enable precise step knob operation using Shift+Wheel.
- [tranQuilizr] Show guide arrow or icon when equalizer knot is in frequency-/gain-/bandwidth-only operation mode.
- [Mac OS X] Fix bug that Cubase crashes when it attempts to show window after plugin scanning. This bug appears only in combination of OSX 10.9 + Cubase 8 + A.O.M. Plugins v1.7.4.
- [VST] Fix mistake in version number in Cubase's Plugin Manager, was displayed as 0.1.7.4.
- [AudioUnit] Fix bug that plugin fails to restore settings from previously saved project.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix bug that touch-and-enable behavior of equalizer knot didn't get reset when reset button was pressed.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix bug that monitor channel settings was not saved correctly.
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.7.4.
New features and enhancements:
- [All Plugins] Add factory preset, reset button, undo/redo, tooltips and common plugin menu.
- [All Plugins] Suppress pop noise when toggling bypass.
- [All Plugins] Windows 10 and OS X 10.11 are supported.
- [tranQuilizr] Add "Ear-Only" mode.
- [tranQuilizr] Add new analyzer features: display mode (instant / peak hold / accumulate), octave band (1 oct. to 1/12 oct.), fall-down speed, tilt slope, display range, display offset.
- [Wave Shredder] Add gain knob.
- [All plugins] Fix negative number display of remaining days of license.
- [All Plugins] Fix a bug that plugin UI stops updating after touching X-Y pad in Live.
- [All Plugins] Some knobs/buttons are now compatible with real-time automation writing.
- [All Plugins] Fix memory leak reported in Audio Unit Validation Tool under OS X 10.7 and 10.8. It was a tiny amount of memory (less than 1KB) and was virtually harmless.
- [AAX] Fix a bug that plugins does not appear in AudioSuite plugin list.
- [Invisible Limiter, VST] Fix a crush bug when opening a project including Invisible Limiter instance with "LATENCY=LOW" setting, in FL Studio.
- [Stereo Imager D] Fix a bug that input signal above Fs/4 was not processed. Since this fix breaks backward compatibility of processing algorithm, Stereo Imager D uses old algorithm by default. Turn off "Backward Compatibility" item in plugin menu to enable new algorithm.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix zero (flat) display of equalizing curve before first playback in WaveLab or other wave editor-style hosts.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix glitch of equalizing curve while user operates equalizer knot.
- [tranQuilizr, Mac OS X] Improve response in OS X 10.11.
- [All Plugins] Installers get organized into Windows 64-bit, Windows 32-bit and Mac OS X.
- [All Plugins] Pictogram for license status display.
- [All Plugins] Use white noise instead of silence in demo mode.
- [AAX] Concrete parameter value is shown beside automation knot, instead of normalized value.
- [tranQuilizr] Make hidden equalizer knots inoperable to avoid accidental touch of hidden band.
- [tranQuilizr] Total equalizing curve reflects AGC setting.
- [tranQuilizr, AAX, Windows] Add Ctrl+Shift+LeftDrag gesture for bandwidth operation in Pro Tools.
On OS X 10.11 El Capitan, following problem is found. We'll fix this problem in future release.
- Jumpiness in equalizer point display of tranQuilizr.
Please let us know via helpdesk if you find any other compatibility issues.
(Update: Jan 31 2016) This problem is fixed in v1.7.4.
On Windows 10, no compatibility issue has been found till now. Please let us know via helpdesk if you find any issues.
All plugins have been updated to 1.7.3.
License Manager is updated to v1.1.1.
On OS X 10.10 Yosemite, no compatibility issue has been found till now. Please let us know via helpdesk if you find any compatibility issues.
All plugins has been updated to 1.7.2. This is a maintenance release with several enhancements.
Invisible Limiter now has a new UI designed by Ryo Asakura.