Windows Vista support termination
A.O.M. terminates Windows Vista support on April 11 2017. For later releases, plugins will become incompatible to Windows Vista. Older version's installers, which is stated to work on Windows Vista, can be downloaded from previous versions page, but they are no longer supported.
Invisible Limiter G2 is a transparent mastering limiter. Basic algorithm is inherited from its predecessor Invisible Limiter, but there are a lot of enhancements, such as new 'Modern' limiting algorithm, reduction shape controls, softknee, channel link, manual attack/release time, dither, side chain filter, etc.
- Oct 8 2016 — macOS 10.12 Sierra Compatibility
macOS 10.12 Sierra Compatibility
We have tested with macOS 10.12 Sierra. No Sierra-specific compatibility issue is found. Please report to helpdesk when you find any problems on macOS Sierra.
Test is performed with:
- Ableton Live 9.6.2
- Cubase 8.5.20
- Digital Performer 9.12
- Logic Pro 10.2.4
- REAPER 5.26
- Studio One 3.3.1
- WaveLab 9.0.25
- Sep 28 2016 — New Shopping Cart
New Shopping Cart
New shopping cart is now available. At this moment, both old and new carts are equally available, and we will migrate to new cart gradually.
Features in new shopping cart:
- Buyer can specify licensee name and email address during checkout, regardless of buyer's information registered to PayPal.
- JPY payment is now accepted. If your main currency is not USD, choosing JPY may reduce your payment...
- Aug 25 2016 — Expiry notice for 1-year licenses
Expiry notice for 1-year licenses
A.O.M. began to notify expiration of 1-year license by email. Notification will be sent typically 14-days prior to expiration date.
- May 20 2016 — Plugins v1.8.0 released
Plugins v1.8.0 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.8.0.
New features and enhancements
- New plugin: Invisible Limiter G2
- New plugin format: VST3
- [All Plugins] Add next and previous buttons to drop-down list.
- [All Plugins] Knob value can be reset to default by double-clicking.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix bug that analyzer display gets shifted under non-44100Hz sampling rate.
- Feb 10 2016 — Plugins v1.7.5 released
Plugins v1.7.5 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.7.5.
New features and enhancements
- [Mac OS X] Enable precise step knob operation using Shift+Wheel.
- [tranQuilizr] Show guide arrow or icon when equalizer knot is in frequency-/gain-/bandwidth-only operation mode.
- [Mac OS X] Fix bug that Cubase crashes when it attempts to show window after plugin scanning. This bug appears
- Jan 31 2016 — Plugins v1.7.4 released
Plugins v1.7.4 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.7.4.
New features and enhancements:
- [All Plugins] Add factory preset, reset button, undo/redo, tooltips and common plugin menu.
- [All Plugins] Suppress pop noise when toggling bypass.
- [All Plugins] Windows 10 and OS X 10.11 are supported.
- [tranQuilizr] Add "Ear-Only" mode.
- [tranQuilizr] Add new analyzer features: display mode (instant...