Cyclic Panner is an unque pan/width control tool based on axis transformation. Common panners employs channel gain-based panning, however, it often reduces stereo width at the left/right ends of panning.
Using Cyclic Panner, material's sound field is retained even if it is put on the left/right end of sound field. Pan-linked LPF feature makes "lowpass-ing opposite channel" panning technique dramatically easy. Furthermore, visual display of sound field helps user to understand current sound field intuitively.
Try Plugin Buy License Product Manual
- Unique panning / width control tool.
- Visual display of sound field.
- Pan-linked low-pass filter.
- Very low CPU load.
- Compatible with VST / Audio Unit / AAX-Native formats.
- Works on Windows and Mac OSX, both 32 and 64bit.
- Employs 64bit floating-point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz sampling rate.
- Supports 64bit floating-point plugin I/O for VST.
- Latency Compensation (needs DAW's support).
- A/B Comparison.
- Almost all parameters are automatable.