Plugins v1.11.2 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.11.2.
New Features and Enhancements
- [macOS, VST2, VST3, Audio Unit] Apple Silicon Mac support. All plugins contain both Intel and ARM native codes.
- [Nu Compressor] Selected program did not get loaded immediately before the first playback in Logic Pro X and WaveLab. – fixed
- [Stereo Imager D] Potential blank display of phase meter in Cubase and ProTools, when user inserts a new instance during playback. – fixed
- [All Plugins] Remove addressing width display from plugin information dialog. All A.O.M. plugins are already 64bit.
- [All Plugins] Add current instruction set architecture display to plugin information dialog.