Plugins v1.8.2 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.8.2.
New features and enhancements
- [All plugins] Add status bar and make tooltip displayed on status bar.
- [All plugins] Full-window 'demo mode' display.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Add new factory preset.
- [Invisible Limiter / Invisible Limiter G2] Potential memory leak bug in macOS Sierra. First reported on middle November. – fixed
- [Invisible Limiter] Potential mute bug, when DAW supplies 0 channel audio block. – fixed
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Wrong ceiling point in K-xx meter modes. – fixed
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Lower bit of bit meter in WaveLab flaps after dither processing. – fixed
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Release amount was held beyond every playback under extremely long release time setting. – fixed
- [tranQuilizr] Total curve was calculated from all bands even under non-'all' curve display modes. – fixed
- [tranQuilizr] Potential crash on plugin GUI startup. – fixed
- [tranQuilizr] Potential tiny (several kilobytes) memory leak bug. – fixed
- [Wave Shredder] Potential pop noise on first playback. – fixed
- [Windows] Wrong fallback condition of registry-stored common plugin settings. – fixed.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Modern II is now startup mode.