Plugins v1.7.4 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.7.4.
New features and enhancements:
- [All Plugins] Add factory preset, reset button, undo/redo, tooltips and common plugin menu.
- [All Plugins] Suppress pop noise when toggling bypass.
- [All Plugins] Windows 10 and OS X 10.11 are supported.
- [tranQuilizr] Add "Ear-Only" mode.
- [tranQuilizr] Add new analyzer features: display mode (instant / peak hold / accumulate), octave band (1 oct. to 1/12 oct.), fall-down speed, tilt slope, display range, display offset.
- [Wave Shredder] Add gain knob.
- [All plugins] Fix negative number display of remaining days of license.
- [All Plugins] Fix a bug that plugin UI stops updating after touching X-Y pad in Live.
- [All Plugins] Some knobs/buttons are now compatible with real-time automation writing.
- [All Plugins] Fix memory leak reported in Audio Unit Validation Tool under OS X 10.7 and 10.8. It was a tiny amount of memory (less than 1KB) and was virtually harmless.
- [AAX] Fix a bug that plugins does not appear in AudioSuite plugin list.
- [Invisible Limiter, VST] Fix a crush bug when opening a project including Invisible Limiter instance with "LATENCY=LOW" setting, in FL Studio.
- [Stereo Imager D] Fix a bug that input signal above Fs/4 was not processed. Since this fix breaks backward compatibility of processing algorithm, Stereo Imager D uses old algorithm by default. Turn off "Backward Compatibility" item in plugin menu to enable new algorithm.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix zero (flat) display of equalizing curve before first playback in WaveLab or other wave editor-style hosts.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix glitch of equalizing curve while user operates equalizer knot.
- [tranQuilizr, Mac OS X] Improve response in OS X 10.11.
- [All Plugins] Installers get organized into Windows 64-bit, Windows 32-bit and Mac OS X.
- [All Plugins] Pictogram for license status display.
- [All Plugins] Use white noise instead of silence in demo mode.
- [AAX] Concrete parameter value is shown beside automation knot, instead of normalized value.
- [tranQuilizr] Make hidden equalizer knots inoperable to avoid accidental touch of hidden band.
- [tranQuilizr] Total equalizing curve reflects AGC setting.
- [tranQuilizr, AAX, Windows] Add Ctrl+Shift+LeftDrag gesture for bandwidth operation in Pro Tools.