Plugins v1.7.5 released
We have updated A.O.M. Audio Plugins to version 1.7.5.
New features and enhancements
- [Mac OS X] Enable precise step knob operation using Shift+Wheel.
- [tranQuilizr] Show guide arrow or icon when equalizer knot is in frequency-/gain-/bandwidth-only operation mode.
- [Mac OS X] Fix bug that Cubase crashes when it attempts to show window after plugin scanning. This bug appears only in combination of OSX 10.9 + Cubase 8 + A.O.M. Plugins v1.7.4.
- [VST] Fix mistake in version number in Cubase's Plugin Manager, was displayed as 0.1.7.4.
- [AudioUnit] Fix bug that plugin fails to restore settings from previously saved project.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix bug that touch-and-enable behavior of equalizer knot didn't get reset when reset button was pressed.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix bug that monitor channel settings was not saved correctly.